I heard a lot about this brand as a kid and a few of their products also showed up at times on cosmo and femina. I got to explore their range when my mother became a member and this is what i feel about the brand.
The Range:They have a very broad range that includes make up,skin care,grooming & styling products,fragrances, bath and body line as well as a range for men.New products are added every month making it very difficult to decide as to what to buy.
I have always found Avon to be a very tricky brand. Tricky because you need to make the right purchase from the broad spectrum range.The low priced products reflect their price and the high priced products don't quite live up to the tag.It is the mid range products that are both cost and duty efficient.
What Have I Tried: I have used their lip,eye and face products in the make up range,body softeners,moisturisers,deodorants,body sprays and conditioners in the body range
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment